Friday, February 13, 2009

Reasons

The farther along I get in this pregnancy I start to think more. There’re other things I think about besides the usual being a good mother, money, and even who else is going to be there. I also start to think about “Why me”?

So I asked my mother “Why do you think I got pregnant”? Why couldn’t it be someone else other than me? How comes it happened now and not all the other possible times? All my mother could respond was “Have you ever heard everything happens for a reason”?

I have heard that saying before, but I just couldn’t ever see what the possible good reason would be. So now I just think about what good this will due me my having a baby at nineteen. If I look at all the possible things I am loosing out on, negative thoughts, bad things that could come from this I will probably never make a good thing of being pregnant.





Now if I actually sit and think about it I can see maybe why it would happen, and maybe it was for the best. I don’t think I can actually ever think of the exact reason, but I will come close. What if I was the going down the wrong path? What if it would make me and my family closer? What if it will improve my path that I am going down now? What if my kid is needed now here on earth? There are so many more reasons, however I wish I could no the right one.

4 comments:

  1. Children are a gift from god, even if you dont think its not what you want, there is always a reason for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mother is a smart person. I am a person that believes in the same way. I believe that everything happens for a reason. I haven't had the easiest life. Every month it is something new. I think to my self "why me" But i think what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am a stronger person for what has happened to me in my life. I believe that something will happen good in my life maybe not now and may not tomorrow ,but eventually some where down the road it will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have to agree. everything happens for a reason. i actually can not wait for this blog to be about you and your baby after its born.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your mom is right and everything happens for a reason maybe this pregnancy and even the baby itself is a blessing in disguise. so as remember as long as you are the best mom you can be thats all that matters

    ReplyDelete