Thursday, January 29, 2009

Baby Names

I know that I still have five weeks to determine the sex, but I am real excited. Some people say that names mean a lot to the person while others say that the name is not that important. To me I just want a name that is going to be different that a lot of people don’t have.

I have thought about what to name the kid a lot, although I have not chosen the name for sure yet. Every time I come up with some name, someone has to tell me something bad about it or that they don’t like it. The names I like the most are Deanna Mae Byers, Kylin Sage Byers, or even Colton Ross Byers. What would you name your kid?

The one thing that I do know is that I am keeping my last name. Then if I don’t talk to the dad it will be better to have the same last name as my child. It would also be nice if I could make the initials mean or say something, however mine don’t mean anything. I may just come up with the name when the child comes out so I can see what she/he looks like.

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE different names as well! I would go with a different family name or something for me. I like the names u like too! So yeah i'm guessing you are finding out what the sex is going to be? I think I would do that too. I know people that have done both. I think not finding out would stress me out a little bit. but i am a stress out freak so i don't know. ha. but my brother in law's side does like last names as first names? i don't know it's kind of weird but it's a good different i think! good lucK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. I'm partial to Noam and Dylan for boys and Gretchen, Emma, and Chloe for girls.

    ReplyDelete