Friday, January 9, 2009

18 and Pregnant

I am an 18 year old student at Ohio State University in Newark. I am majoring in Social work here at the campus. I live in a small town and everyone knows everyone. Now I am a simple person and do not get into that many activities. I am very shy but try to overcome the fear of talking out in public.


Also I am a little over 11 weeks pregnant, and I just found out about 8 weeks ago. During the next couple months I am going to take you through the week to week process of how my life changes. Mainly I am going to tell you what goes on during my pregnancy, but also all the tasks that I am going to accomplish and have to accomplish before the baby comes. I might also describe different viewpoints and stands of people during the pregnancy. I will describe the different options that I could have taken.


This was not a planned pregnancy, but yet one that I almost wish I would have waited. Now I still have an option of what can be done but I already made my decision. I am going to have the baby and raise it as my own. I may have help from parents and friends, but I will be on my own and take care of it myself. Now I am not only going to college but I have to start finding a job, an apartment, and get all new items for the baby. One of the main goals that I want to keep during the pregnancy is that I stay a student at school. I don’t want the baby to postpone anything that I have already started. Yet I would rather make this a lesson that I have to learn. And stay more focused and get more things done.

4 comments:

  1. Wow...you're really strong to be doing this. I respect you a lot. It has to be so hard and I couldn't imagine doing it at the age of 18. I think it's really cool that you are staying a student. If you ever need help with anything let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. D&I Unisex Salon Get the Best Salon in Noidaat affordable prices we are provided all types of Salon services and get 20 30 Offer on all services.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Business assistants in Cambodia offer vital support to companies, aiding in operations, admin tasks, and communication. business assistant service in cambodia

    ReplyDelete