Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Week 12

Right now I am a little passed 12 weeks. Here is not my kid but a link to show a picture of how far along your baby is. The baby is 2 to 3 inches and has all the organs in place. He/she should now start to kick or stretch. So here soon I should feel my kid inside me. That is going to be a wired feeling but I am excited.

Around twenty weeks I will get to go to my doctors. Then I will find out if it is a boy or a girl. You probably can find out earlier but usually the baby is not in the right possession to tell.

This is the first kid I that I am having. And I never have been pregnant either. I have not been around a lot of people pregnant besides my sister. She already has had two kids. So I am kind of new to all the things that have come and are still to come. But I guess that anyone pregnant for the first time would be new to everything also.

1 comment:

  1. wow a baby thats cool ur going to be a mom so honestly what are u hoping for a girl or boy

    ReplyDelete