Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Guest Blogger

My name is ****and I am this weeks guest blogger. I don’t know much about pregnancy or that about anything concerning the female body and its functions, but I will try my best and write my thoughts and feelings on the topic. Teenage pregnancy appears to become more and more predominant in society. It seems like more and more girls are faced with the responsibilities and the decision of bearing and raising a child. I believe that it is completely up to the mother if she wants to take on the responsibilities. I’m not really what else to say about it. I’m sure that everyone has either had a friend or someone they know who was young for having children. If I had a close friend who became pregnant I support her in any decision she made, because I’d expect the same out of her.

1 comment: