Wednesday, March 11, 2009

About Guest Blogging


Everyone in our class had to guest blog on another classmates blog, and I really enjoyed the experiment. It was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I thought it would be a lot harder to make sure what you was writing fit into their topic, but I had to write about a broad topic. I had to write a post on Rico’s blog about College Pressures. If you’re a student it would be easy to understand and write about that topic. Other people had to guest blog on another topic. They might be able to relate, while others it was kind of hard.

Our class also had to try to guess what person wrote on whose blog. Some of them were able to guess exactly who wrote it, and others could not have a clue. Me personally, I might have been able to guess two or three of them on the first try. If I got to do it again I probably would have made my post a little trickier. I would have included fewer clues, and fit in better with his writings.

Overall if sending the post was not so difficult I would really have like it. When I got my post sent, and the one I received posted faster it made it all that better. Looking back I don’t see why it was so difficult, but I got it done and started the commenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment